Service Provider: Bizco Business Consulting
Duration: 5 Days [Monday – Friday] | Cost: R6500.00 p/person
This valuable 5 Day course will give you insight into the business plan writing process. It also allows you to use a step-by-step methodology to prepare your own business plan in conjunction with our highly experienced business consultants over a 5 Day period. Opportunity also exists to consult with us after the completion of the 5 Days to iron out other finer details, which might not have been covered for your specific plan. If you are a business owner or looking into going into business for yourself then this is not a program to be missed.
What is a Business Plan?
- What is the purpose of a business plan and what are its various applications.
When is the right time to develop a business plan?
- Exploring situations and circumstances that necessitate the compilation of a business plan.
Creating an understanding of your business / vision
- How to concretize your ideals with your business / your vision in realistic terms prior to engaging in the development of the business plan
Developing a business plan
- Formulating the basic business concept and background
- Defining your vision and objectives
- Developing the envisaged business profile
- What services / products will you offer
- What is the distinguishing factors in your envisaged mode of delivery
- Understanding your market / industry
- What are the emerging economic trends at macro and micro level
- Who are your main competitors
- What will be your competitive advantage
- What are the keys to your success and how do you harness these
- Developing a feasible operational plan
- What are the logical steps to success?
- How realistic growth will be achieved
- Scenario planning – dealing with the unknown
- Mapping the envisaged growth of your business in terms of realistic timelines and goals
- Identifying the resources that you would require to meet the envisaged growth and development plan
- Developing your marketing strategy
- Monitoring and evaluation of the implementation process – mindset to anticipate change
- The people – management responsibilities – who will you employ or what services will you outsource
- Financial planning and projections – quantifiable and accurate costing of your operational plan and the investor input that you will require
- Presenting acceptable terms for return on investment
Identifying possible sources of venture capital
- Assessing the possible amenability of sectors with the finance industry
Presenting your business plan with confidence and conviction
- How to prepare and what to avoid during presentations of your business plan
Contact Bizco Business Consulting to register for this highly popular course today