Duration: Half Day 08h30 – 13h00 | Cost R450.00 per person
During a job interview there are some classic things that always work or which will get a positive nod from the interviewer. This half day course will cover some of those key elements to remember while you are being interviewed for a job.
Topics covered are:
- How to prepare yourself for an interview
- What to take with you to the interview
- Dress Code
- Body Language
- Use of Good Grammar
- Which questions can I expect to get during the interview
- Do’s and Dont’s when answering questions
- Which questions are important to ask the interviewer
- Which questions NOT to ask the interviewer
- How do I end the interview?
- What do I do after the interview?
To make a booking for this very valuable course please contact us