Training Service Provider: Bizco Business Consulting
Course Duration: 1 Day | Cost: R1100.00 per person
Specific learning objectives include:
- Understand the different types of interview questions and how to prepare to answer them.
- Learn the most effective ways to prepare for an interview, including how to present themselves professionally.
- Develop expertise at expressing themselves effectively.
- Know how to ask for feedback following an interview.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Light finger meals are supplied for part time courses.
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know the facilitator and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Understanding the Interview: To begin, participants will explore different types of interviews and what to expect from each.
- Types of Questions: This session will give participants tips on how to handle two main types of questions: behavioural and knowledge.
- Getting Ready: This session will give participants a few additional strategies to help them ace interviews.
- Live and in Person: Next, participants will take part in mock interviews.
- Following up the Interview: During this session, participants will explore some ways to relax before, after, and during an interview.
- Common Problems and Solutions: This session will explore some common interview problems, including illegal questions and special requests.
- Phase Two: The first interview is simply the first meeting that a job seeker has with an employer. This session will look at the additional meetings and auditioning that may follow.
- Practice Makes Perfect: This session will give participants another chance at mock interviews.
- Sealing the Deal: Next, participants will get some tips on managing job offers.
- Getting What You’re Worth: To wrap up the day, participants will learn how to negotiate to receive what they are worth.
- Workshop Wrap-Up: At the end of the day, you will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.