Service Provider: Bizco Business Consulting
Course Duration: 1 Day | Cost: R1500.00 per person
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants how to be one of those smart sales professionals.
Specific learning objectives include:
- Explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop Strategies for getting there.
- Apply success techniques to get the most out of your work.
- Understand productivity techniques to maximize your use of time.
- Identify ways to find new clients and network effectively.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Light finger meals are supplied for part time courses.
Sales staff wishing to improve their selling skills.
Some basic sales experience.
You will spend the first part of the day get
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Selling Skills: To begin, participants will explore consultative selling and the efforts-result matrix. Participants will also discuss how to build trust and credibility with their clients.
- The Sales Cycle: During this session, participants will look at the steps of the basic sales cycle: initiate, build, manage, and optimize.
- Framing Success: In this session, participants will learn about the power of the mind and how to use that to build a professional, confident image.
- Setting Goals with SPIRIT!: Next, participants will use the SPIRIT acronym to create positive, achievable goals.
- The Path to Efficiency: During this session, participants will share their time management tips, and we will offer some ways of maximizing your time.
- Customer Service: This session will look at the four needs of customers and how we can use them to sell smarter.
- Selling More: Next, participants will explore the three types of selling. Participants will also discuss the importance of perceived value.
- Ten Major Mistakes: This session will look at the ten biggest mistakes salespeople make. Participants will then brainstorm ways to avoid or rectify these mistakes.
- Finding New Clients: During this session, participants will discuss how to find new clients and how to network.
- Selling Price: To wrap up the day, participants will look at the advantages and disadvantages of selling price.
- Workshop Wrap-Up: At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.