When placing an order for a CV make-over, you are required to provide
- full details of your present and past working experience
- any professional skills you may have
- all qualifications on an existing CV (preferably in MS Word format)
We have been preparing CV’s for local and international career seekers in lower, middle and upper management in all professions you can possibly think of since the year 2000. We have to date prepared in excess of 43,000 CV’s and have had exactly 5 complaints in all that time, and without wanting to sound derogatory to those candidates was it mostly from candidates who had nothing “wow” in their CV to wow prospective employers with in the first place. This is unfortunately not something Professional CV Zone can ever take responsibility for.
We always make every effort to add value to your CV with the information provided, in the areas where we feel your original CV is lacking, whether it is rewording, structure or simply an outdated format used. If it should happen that you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can request us to further reword or reformat (use another template) your information up to 30 days after we provided you with updated document/s in order to market your experience, skills and qualifications better for the salary you are asking from the prospective employer. If you are still not happy after we have reworded or reformatted your new CV, you may request a refund within 30 days from the date we provided you with the last revised CV / Cover Letter.
A refund will be processed provided we
- have not added value to your original CV
- have not added missing sections / headings
- have not asked relevant questions to missing information in your original CV
- have received the refund request within 30 days from the last date we sent any draft documents
- during the refund process do we remove your CV and personal information from our CV database which is made available to Recruiters, Human Resources Consultants and Human Resources Managers in agencies and companies we have been dealing with since inception.
- A fee of R259.00 for the use of our CV Template and R159.00 for our Cover Letter Template will be deducted from the amount paid to Professional CV Zone. The balance of payment will be refunded if you are still not happy with the service received.
Please feel free to contact us on 086 123 7775 or email us at email@example.com and we will happily respond to you as soon as we can during our normal business hours.